High-Performance Video Processor and Gateway
The ProStream X is a platform for video stream processing which provides a huge amount of functions to cover needs various areas (Broadcast, Cable, IPTV, OTT and others).
- Multiplexing and scrambling of up to 2,000 simultaneous broadcast services
- High-throughput 10Gbps video gateway
- Advanced multiplexing of any service from any input to any output
- Target Average Bitrate
- IP networking and mirroring
- DiviTrack IP statistical multiplexing with remote distributed encoders
- Live-to-live splicing for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC, and HEVC video streams
- DVB CSA3, DVB CSA2, and AES scrambling
- Slate insertion for service disruption messages
- Emergency Alert System (EAS) compliance including SCTE-18 Trigger
ProStream X - The Heart of the Headend
The ProStream X runs on a COTS Intel Server (1-RU) and provides in
combination with the Harmonic Electra X2 an advanced solution for
encoding and distributing of superior-quality IP and ASI video streams.
This high-density architecture reduces the amount of rack space required to meet fluctuating stream processing requirements, helping operators reduce CAPEX and OPEX.
SD, HD and UHD formats, and MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC and HEVC codecs are all supported on ProStream X.